Live-View Remote control cannot connect to the camera and error 03-01 is displayed
Error: 03-01 is displayed when the camera turns off during standby mode or if there is no camera activity for a certain period of time.
If this error is displayed, you need to perform the connection operation on the camera. Perform the operation in accordance with the following procedure.
- If the Action cam turns off before getting connected to a wireless network, set Auto Power Off function to Off
- Download and install the latest firmware (software) update for the camera and Live-View remote control.
- While the error message is displayed, press the REC/ENTER button on the Live-View remote control to display the SSID of the camera.
- If the SSID of the camera is not displayed, turn the camera off and then on and place the camera near the Live-View remote control.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi icon is displayed on the top left screen of the Action Cam.
- If the screen below is displayed, perform the connection operation on the camera.
- DSC-QX10, DSX-QX100: Press and hold the shutter button.
- DSC-QX30, ILCE-QX1, HDR-AZ1: Press and hold the Wi-Fi button.
HDR-AS15, HDR-AS30V, HDR-AS100V,HDR-AS200V, FDR-X1000V:
When ACPT? is displayed on the screen of the camera, press the REC/ENTER button of the camera.
FDR-X3000, HDR-AS300, HDR-AS50:
If is displayed on the screen, select OK using the UP or DOWN button and press the REC/ENTER button.
- Other Action Cams: When ACPT? is displayed on the screen of the camera, press the REC/ENTER button of the camera.
If the steps above are performed but issue has not been resolved, further troubleshooting may be required.